vrijdag 4 mei 2012

Big piece of junk

Big piece of junk this time.


I cobbled this together from a HO junk lot I picked up quite a while back that had a ton of used and abused refinery towers and silos. Lots of cleaning, removal of old glue and some chopping made this, a old, used silo, on its side, with a faded paintjob. The girders removed, propably cut up for scrap as well.

For 20mm this is a big piece in my junkyard, but I will be using it for the 15mm one as well, for which it is massive. I have several more of these pieces, might turn 1 or 2 into massive booster rockets lying around as scrap.


Spare PSC Panzer IV hatch came in useful :)


Whole wheat logo.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. is that truck 20mm??? if so that is a good piece of "junk there" I love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yup, the truck is a 20mm made by Minimi > http://www.minimi.co.uk/products.aspx?page=products&subpage=ww220mm&head=it&product=AI01

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen