zondag 2 juni 2013

Spring cleaning

I've recently become unemployed again, so it seemed like a good time to overhaul the hobby room (again), put up a ton of stuff for sale to make sure my wargames purchases dont have to be put on hold for a well (they have been toned down a lot for the past 18 months though, nothing like in ye olde days)

So after a long week of sorting, taking pic and trying to get some painting done, the end result was this. Total chaos.






So a good cleaning was in order. Tadaa!




Also redid the storage cabinets (I was cleaning and sorting anyway)




Projects and spares in the left, paints and tools in the middle, bare metal and more tools on the right. Cupboards for running projects and painted stuff.

Nice and tidy. For now.  :ph34r:  Just need to raid Ikea for more boxes.




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Like, wow! Very organised, well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ooh nice and tidy. I have a garage to play around it. a messy, cold, dirty garage... hmm perhaps I should think about storage.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sorry to hear your without work mate. But holy cow are you good at tidying! I just can't believe how neat your desk and cupboards are mate! Great work .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's great! And I have all pushed aside by raznvm cabinets and there is no room :-(. Overall "Hello Ikea!"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen