dinsdag 29 oktober 2013

Not another monument...

Yup, another one.

No prizes for guessing what goes on top :)






Changed the base a bit as I didn't want to have to fill this one with roof lead to prevent it from tipping over (actually, my roll of roofing lead is running low and a new one costs 25 euros which I don't have to spare as Crisis is coming up this weekend, so call me cheap). But a bigger base also means a larger LOS breaker :)

I glued in a magnet in the inside, cause this one is going to be another dual version. I'll be picking up a 15mm and a 20mm T-34 from PSC this weekend, tart em up monumentally, and a magnet on their underside and the magnetic pull should keep it in place.

After this, I need to make a hammer and sickle type monument that is scaleless, and 3 of them should be enough to turn any old city I make into a Soviet one. Easy peasy me thinks.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Just like the other monument - great stuff man!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Looks great so far! I hope to see you tomorrow! Have fun!

    Greetings
    Peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Cya tomorrow Peter, I'll be at the Plastic Soldier Company all day and when in doubt, just look for the black poloshirt that says Gunbird in bold letters on the back. Can't miss it!

      Verwijderen